Forget getting married in the sunshine, this Chinese couple were true pioneers being the first wedding in Antarctica – the guests included, yes you got it – the penguin family! The wedding reception included fresh fish, of course….
Looking back, this is worth a read. It’s one of our most popular travel blogs.
This is an unusual story from National Geographic Daily News.
Check it out if you are interested in travel, photos or penguins!
It looks like the albino penguin may have a reduced chance of survival at sea because it will be so conspicuous the predators.
- Rare white penguin spotted in Antarctica (todaytravel.today.msnbc.msn.com)
- Where to Find Penguins (neatorama.com)
- Meet the incredible smiling seal! How an intrepid photographer crawled across the ice on his stomach to get these amazing images (dailymail.co.uk)
- Penguins… (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- 12 Countries Where Penguins Are Native (presurfer.blogspot.com)
- We Should Be More Like Penguins (jansimson.com)
- Albino Hummingbird (snopes.com)