Check out the following link from the Guardian for:
- Excellent photos of Australia‘s Great Barrier Reef and
- Details of new series on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef to be broadcast BBC 2 January 1 (this can be viewed over the web on BBC iPlayer)
Top 10 wildlife spots on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef | Travel | The Guardian.
Finally, I would thoroughly recommend snorkelling or scuba diving in Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. It ranks in my top ten travel experiences, like going inside the Great Pyramid!
Happy New Year to all:)
- BBC’s new Great Barrier Reef documentary serves up some serious eye candy [Documentaries] (io9.com)
- Visitors get fish eye view in Australia (travelnews.britishairways.com)
- Fish-eye view of marine life with new mini-submarine on Great Barrier Reef (uwtreasures.wordpress.com)
- Sea cucumbers: Dissolving coral reefs? (sciencedaily.com)
- Australia announces world’s largest marine park (travelnews.britishairways.com)
- Great Barrier Reef corals frozen for future (msnbc.msn.com)
- The Great Barrier Reef – Thursday 10th November 2011 (marionretires.wordpress.com)