It’s funny, yesterday my wife mentioned that “we must see “War Horse“!
This morning, I noticed this Telegraph article which I found very interesting & recommend that you check it out.
Michael Morpurgo: why Steven Spielberg was right to choose Dartmoor for War Horse – Telegraph.
Living in Bath, UK for the last twenty years, Dartmoor has been a favourite – it’s about ninety minutes away. For me, Dartmoor is one of the last great open spaces in the UK.
- Spielberg gives War Horse author Michael Morpurgo a chance to live his dream (guardian.co.uk)
- How Steven Spielberg found War Horse’s third character in Dartmoor (guardian.co.uk)
- War Horse Movie Review (2011) (socyberty.com)
- Michael Morpurgo: Why Steven Spielberg was right to choose Dartmoor for War Horse (telegraph.co.uk)
- War Horse author Michael Morpurgo in row over ‘educational’ McDonald’s promotion (dailymail.co.uk)
- The Mane Event: WAR HORSE Opens Tomorrow (hamiltonhodell.wordpress.com)
- War Horse is my first truly British film, says Steven Spielberg (guardian.co.uk)
- Meet the mane woman on War Horse (bbc.co.uk)