It’s time for me to shut up shop and stop blogging for the summer. I’ll still be active on Twitter, so you can find me there.
But for a few open questions for the summer, here are some thoughts:
- Will Boris Johnson confound his critics and be the last Brexit minister to stumble?
- After the Brexit ministers fail to secure the promised prizes will Brexit be kicked into the long grass?
- Will Jeremy Corbyn challenge to ‘red tories’ to go off and form their own party?
- How will the latest terrorist incident impact the French national election?
- Could we envision American police tactics in Europe, especially France?
- How will the failed military coup in Turkey impact the fight against terrorism?
- Will Europe’s deal on Syrian refugees survive the fallout from the failed military coup in Turkey?
- Is the S&P 500 about to peak?
- What will Theresa May actually chalk up as a success in her first ninety days, her honeymoon period?
- How do we stop the mainstream media peddling ‘porkies’, like those that supported Brexit?
- Will the Brexit referendum hinder the growth of right-wing populism?
- Can the EU bureaucracy ever clean up effectively their shabby image?